At Comfy, we participate in many charity events during the year, raising funds and also the company makes significant Comfy donations to charity.
A brief round-up of our 2017 efforts for charity during the year include:
- Quilts and pillows donation to Cotswold House, providing accommodation for young homeless women.
- Support for the Tesco Gala Ball raising money for British Heart Foundation and Diabetes UK.
- Manchester 10k run for Springhill Hospice
- 3,000 bags delivered to the victims of Grenfell fire to bag up relief product.
- Comfy members of staff braved the shave for McMillan
- Charity golf day raising funds for McMillan
- Blackpool bike ride for British Heart Foundation
- £7,500 raised for the New Proton Beam Therapy Centre at The Christie Hospital
- Wear it Pink Day for cancer support.
- Support to Maggies Oldham, a cancer support centre.
- Christmas jumper day for Save the Children
- Many Comfy donations of product over the Christmas period, including a donation of 100 quilts to the Homeless of Rochdale via the Outpatients at Rochdale Infirmary on Whitewall Street.